BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Known Liars of the Viva board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mexican

Known Liars of the Viva board Empty
PostSubject: Known Liars of the Viva board   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:49 pm

This is a list of known liars posting on the viva board. They have proved themselves to be liars by contradicting previous claims.

I also have everones e mail if you want it we can send it free!! yer right.. e mail list for sale send order to zinko@gmail.com or vivasancarlos@prodigy.com

Acudoc
Chrisy Holmes
Trinidad
Jose Martinez
Richard baca
GS
Leslie Sahlen
Bobby Sahlen
Diva
Fred
Mexican Mel
Phyllis Levine
pandemonium
Realistic
Gary F
Dog called Lucky
Jody
Tam & Terry
Tug
mmmarkmm
renoman
ed&dorothy
bjs

More will be added as the clock turns.

x flower
Back to top Go down
truther

PostSubject: Re: Known Liars of the Viva board   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:00 am

Excellant compilation.
Cudos
Back to top Go down
Bobby Sa

PostSubject: known liars   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:49 pm

Wow, where do you get you misinformation.? That's a total crock of crap. I know most all of these folks on your hit list and they aren't liars and neither or Leslie and I. Quit the character assassination you pusilanimous peckerwood as you hide behind your computer using a psuedonym.
Back to top Go down
Leslie

PostSubject: liars   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:39 pm

I object to being called a liar both Bobby and I are honest and hard working.
I don't know for sure but I think your hawaii? who ever you are your wrong and Bobby ddidnt post the above, because "psuedonym" is spelt wrong.

Why can't you crawl away and leave us decent folks alone.
Back to top Go down
Tug

PostSubject: liars on Viva   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:30 pm

leslie before you get your knickers in a knot and accuse everyone, ask your self a question,

are you or arnnt you?

Are we getting on you tits lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zorro

PostSubject: Liars all   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:31 am

Just blame the bush lover for everything

hawaii will be forever blamed for all the abuse on the internet and Acudoc can make an effigy of his and stick pins in him leaslie can masterbate over hime
Back to top Go down
Tug

PostSubject: Liars   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:33 pm

lets just blame hawaii for everything he cant complain and no onell listen anyway
Back to top Go down
Pandamon

PostSubject: liars   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:59 pm

I think its wrong that some can voice an opinion and slander and someone else is deleted because they have a different appinion and political view.
Im not saying Hawaii didn't go over board a couple of times but so did everyone else. He should be reinstated and the mater closed.

AcuDoc you have complained lots of times about people calling you names and questoning your credentials. And you deserved to be questioned you have losts of names and post silly questins to promote you business in San Carlos but you don;'t have a mexican license, your a conman and a rough.

And you don't have a masters degree you have said you are a mtom and Hawaii was right there isnt a master degree with those letters your a liar and a fraud

A motm is the same as a ASE for a mechanic, its a sham to make people think there getting something reputable its not a real degree.
Back to top Go down
Observer

PostSubject: liars of the viva board   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:05 pm

Acu quacky is continuing his charade hes been proved to be a compulsive liar and a conman many times.

Did you know he'salec bum boy?

thats why alecs never deletes any of acudorkys posts...

does acupuncture cure hemoroids and can you self medicate Acupricks?
Back to top Go down
Brenda

PostSubject: Liars of Viva san carlos   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:11 pm

I think this is funny but aa valid question has just been raised.

Can yu self administer acupuncture?

The answer is no... It is scam and there is no medical proof it has any benefit or healing power. Its classed as the Nigerian Scam of the Medical field

Brenda

RN Rtd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Known Liars of the Viva board   Known Liars of the Viva board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Known Liars of the Viva board
Page 1 of 1