BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gone again lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy h

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: gone again lol   gone again lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:25 am

We have again crippled alexs shell and con game of crying poverty with Jean as his open hand.

the sooner he gets the message the better San Carlos will be... alecs its time you packed up and moved out of of town with martinez and Baca and take the bitch with you...
Back to top Go down
Chrisy H

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: Gone again lol   gone again lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:27 am

From the Viva board

This message board is currently disabled.

If you are the owner, please login to your Website Toolbox account for more information. Thank you.

[i]
Back to top Go down
Tug

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: another board   gone again lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:53 am

yup and hes using bravenet so don't hold your breath, thatll be gone soon.
Back to top Go down
MS. Watc

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone again lol   gone again lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Not to worry my friends. There has been a small glitch in the Caballero node of their internet connection. The problem is being fixed as we speak. DO NOT CRY CATALINA! WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER.

Hey KOKO / strap your nuts on today boy. You are our new toy.

AFI
Back to top Go down
GS

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: Gone again   gone again lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:12 pm

MS take another look its not a glitch and the bravenet is gone up in smoke.

Its time alecs retired from trying to play IT expert and Jean stopped collecting for him

She should take him to MacDonalds sos to beg with the rest of the wetbacks..
Back to top Go down
MS

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone again lol   gone again lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:24 pm

So sad for Alecs. Jean, will you please let Alecs know that we have an extra set of handcuffs we can donate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AcuDoc

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: Gone but not for long   gone again lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:08 pm

I said I'd never post on here but alecs needs our support not a foot in the mouth.
Its people like you that need be shut down leave alecs alone.
You spineless jellyfish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gone again lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone again lol   gone again lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gone again lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BANAMEX :: TRUTH UBIQUE-
Jump to: