BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is this guy hawaii?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Observer

Who is this guy hawaii? Empty
PostSubject: Who is this guy hawaii?   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:31 pm

From the political thread on viva between hawaii and Acu quack.

You wrote:

It matters to me not what your true credentials are.. I just hate liars.

My Reply:

Then you must hate yourself and your anonymous emailer (if there is one)

First as I said spell my name right and then check the correct agencies. The Idaho Acupuncture Association is just that an association. It is not the state licensing agency. I choose not to be a member of the IAA.

If you bothered to do so you’d look under the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses and the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine you would find what you are trying so hard to dispute and using to slander me.

Seeing as you are so inept I did it for you and this will be the very last time:

IDAHO BURAEU OF OCCUPATIONAL LICENSES

PANNELL, LARRY A
ACU-48
6/30/2000
SUN VALLEY ID 83353
ACUPUNCTURIST

NATIONAL CERTIFICATION COMMISSION FOR ACUPUNCTURE and ORIENTAL MEDICINE

The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) is accredited for all of its certification programs including Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Asian Bodywork Therapy (ABT), and Oriental Medicine by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
Earning certification from NCCAOM represents a significant professional achievement. NCCAOM certification makes an important statement about professional competence that is recognized by regulatory bodies, third-party payers, the profession, and the public.

Pannell , Larry Anthony
Sun Valley
Idaho
32778C83

So lets see if you are man or woman enough to admit your attempts to slander me were lies, slander, unfounded and just plain malicious. Are you a man or woman enough to admit you were wrong and make a formal apology to me and the board? If so start a NEW thread and post you apology for everyone to see.

You can call it: MY APOLOGY OWED TO ACUDOC
Back to top Go down
Banana's

PostSubject: hawaii   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:11 pm

We like this guy hawaii, he's funny and to the point, Iwe got to dmit he brings life to a board that would have died months ago.

Keep it up Sugar we love you..

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Kathy

PostSubject: hawaii   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:49 am

We'll I don't know if Hawaii is male or female but I got to admit he/she's funny and it's about time someone put the know alls in there place.

You know what it's gona hit the fan soon, Bobys dipping else where.. Leslie is so ill most of the time shes thinking of PI and divorce.
hes only where he is cos of her she built the agency he married her after it was going in Tucson.. I don't like him is a fat pig butleslies my freind and I don't want to see her get hurt..
Back to top Go down
Leslie S

PostSubject: Stop   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:52 pm

Kathi,
I thought we were freinds?

I don't appreciate you hanging out my dirty laundry on here or anywhere else. Any problems between bobby and me is our business.

I think we better cancel lunch on Saturday, I don't think I'll be feeling very well.

Who ever runs this site please remove this message board.

thanks Leslie S
Back to top Go down
Pintores

PostSubject: This board   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:03 pm

The ones that run this board are Susan canale, the wife of a mexican medic of that name, and a guy that they call el zurdo thet has a tshirt store atop gary's dive shop. There is another guy by the name of ed brown and of course that woman Kathy James.
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: hahahaha   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Thanks Mel... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
resident

PostSubject: nice try   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:31 pm

haha-susan doesn't run this board or she would have posted her lawsuit against catalina.........................
Back to top Go down
Cuck

PostSubject: hawwai?   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:59 pm

I noted Bobby went crying to alecs about a post hawwi made, because its been deleted.

you gotta expect that from

A Middle aged groupie and secondhand star lol!

or as I read somewhere a couple of boobs with a problem

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy hawaii?   Who is this guy hawaii? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is this guy hawaii?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BANAMEX :: TRUTH UBIQUE-
Jump to: