BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

corruption do your eally want to know about it???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diva

corruption do your eally want to know about it??? Empty
PostSubject: corruption do your eally want to know about it???   corruption do your eally want to know about it??? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:11 am

check this out recently adn investigations of light comapany name CFE find out the half of the city is run of the meters as them are domestic service wich is discosting!!!!
so that mean we all paid for them service and them all who borke the law every second of them life put money on them pocket out of our pocket
i no discover america nono no this is the real cruel true and no matter youa re emxican or american them just stole your money !!!!
the same happen to the owners of the farms out of the city where live our most poorest people them cherge the peoplñe tons of money and to the owners of the farms just a domestic price how is that corruption sounds like to you my friends???
so that mean the rich people make money out of our bills wich is no new here wich is new is the CFE find out and supose to sue them
are them really gona do that???? Laughing no wayyyyyy....
so please dont get excited my friends just seat and have a tea and enjoy the sun ......
corruption is everywhere my childs everywhere
so please dont feel bad and ahve a tea or coffe whit my tears....

Diva
Back to top Go down

corruption do your eally want to know about it???
Page 1 of 1