BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acu LIar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dos Ameg

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: Acu LIar   Acu LIar Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:17 am

AcuDoc post lies on VSC he say heever post on this board.
We check everybod need see who use the names on Banamex.

the progam not let you change them this is truth

IP Information
IP address for this post 68.105.213.210
Users posting from this IP address
Alecs
AcuDoc
Again
B52 Wido
Bob
Bobby
Catalina
CEA
Chrisy Holmes
Canale
Diva
Disgusted
freddy
GS
Imformer
IRS
Kathi
Leslie
Lilia
Matt Bro
Mex
Nina
ptimer
Robin
Robondio
The Grim
Tom
Tug
Tu Mama
Wow

Look up IP address 68.105.213.210
A DSN search found
IP address: 68.105.213.210
Reverse DNS: ip68-105-213-210.sv.om.cox.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity:[Verified]
ASN: 22773
ASN Name: CCINET-2
IP range connectivity: 2
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 68.96.0.0 to 68.127.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Ketchum, Idaho
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 68.105.213.210
Back to top Go down
FUSHI

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: YOUR ENGLISH FUSHI FUSHI   Acu LIar Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:56 am

FUSHI FUSHI
Back to top Go down
Janic Ja

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu LIar Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Fushi is AcuDoc

Fushi is chinese /oriental medicine

AcuDoc got hook on punk music he like 6 inch nails lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu LIar Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:32 pm

According to VSC So Acu Liar is still saying he never posted on here and someone else has used his e mail address and 30 names with his IP. So if he never comes here or posts how does he know the names add up to THIRTY (30)?

So lets look at the facts

AcuDoc used the e mail address sunvalleyacudoc@cox.com his acceptance of membership was sent to that email and he would not have been able to post as a member unless the e mail was openned. It was openned and he post using AcuDoc.

His IP address was logged when he registered and has been used by AcuDoc to post using multiple names as a guest.

Again TRUTH UBIQUE shows the world a fraud and a liar.
Back to top Go down
https://banamex.forumotion.com
Buffalo

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu LIar Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:26 am

From VSC,

Hawaii

Today at 01:48 PM #4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doc Wrote;
"AcuDocTCM

Today at 01:08 PM #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a Vietnam Era Veteran I am very PROUD of it!

Aviation Electricians Mate
Second Class Petty Officer
VS-29/CVN-65 "

Is this a Memorial day confession?

Please note AcuDoc's self admittance of only being a
"Era Veteran" not Vietnam Veteran as he previously claimed and bragged about !!!!!

See George the truth is finally being unveiled!!!!! But no doubt you will be given a few shekels and this post will also vanish......
Back to top Go down
familyma

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu LIar Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Here is a post from log ago that was archieved, there will be more produed. It is not character assasination Acu Liar doesn't have any character.

Admin
Admin

Subject: Who am I ?? Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:32 am

My claims are to have served in Vietnam, I was a photo journalist in the US Navy, I have a Masters Degree "MTOM" and accuse everyone of being a coward or hiding behind a computer screen. Shouting show up and put up or shut up!!
I remembers all the names who have attacked me?

Moderator in waiting
Observer
researcher
Dom
Confused
Dougy G
Carrie Giannin
marine
soldier on leave
medic
Paramedic
Capt Jack
OsamaBlackburn
cyberguy
Michael
leslie
kimmi
kimberly
Jean baker
Babs
lomac
Hawaii
instructor

I keep posting no more yet reply 2 seconds later, I am supposedly back in Idaho working, but spend most of my time on the forum?

Lets have a chavez next time IM down in SC?

Who wants to buy a double mattress....

The truth will soon be fully revealed about this charlatan, keep tuned in!!!!
Back to top Go down
Banamex

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu LIar Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:16 pm

More from the Achives.

Admin
Admin

Acu LIar Icon_minipostSubject: IP Checks Acu LIar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 pm

It doesn't bother us you can post under any names you choose as often as you want. However sometimes questions do arise and need to be answered. Had the following not raised a red flag we wouldn't have even posted it. But it needs to be said as evidence is mounting against the problemeer of VSC. And seeing as it has been happening on a regular basis over the last year. We find it fitting we should show at least a card or two of our evidence that the purp is no other than your freindly needle pusher the MTOM Acudoc.
It should be noted that he also claims to not only have been on VSC for a year but been suffering these abusive attacks for the same time period!!!
He also stated he had been on the Baja site previously, but so far we have found no one who knows him.

Anyway we just ran the IP's of our visitors and see that the person calling themselves Zorro, More, Snitch and Bot Goer are all the same IP Address!!!!
Now as far as memory serves only Acu-DIC uses Cox Communications when not in SC, And he left SC within the last 10 days!!!

This IP was used by all four of the named above.

68.108.193.74 [ ip68-108-193-74.ph.ph.cox.net ]

So what do you all think has the MTOM been playing games and masquerading again??? form W Bannock St Boise Idaho or is it from
E Charter Oak Rd in Scotsdale Arizona?

Never the less you decide just remember we told you a while back. Not only is he a fake a liar and a charlatan he is the imposter you have all been complaining about. Alec’s is so paranoid about the toil and trouble gang he deletes for no just cause. He deleted the wrong people, We guess the saying is correct those who make the most noise are keen to hide their own misgivings and dirty deeds...

More evidence will no doubt be available soon, but in the mean time, alecs, we know you read this board but so you can also pretend and say you don't, You can act all suprised when someone tells you your attacker is
Acu-DORKY-DIC

Ped off

Acu LIar Icon_minipostSubject: Re: IP Checks Acu LIar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:33 pm

Thany same person also sent me nasty E mail. I am sure it was the needle guy. Same bad spelling , stle etc. Nothing but Whinw, whine, whine and threats. Referred to the Viva board so was probably him.
This guy is a proven liar and very sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acu LIar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acu LIar   Acu LIar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acu LIar
Page 1 of 1