BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am the BOSS NOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
George

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am the BOSS NOW   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Jealous are you of my new found power? I can delete with a pinky at a whim. I also like to molest small girls and boys. The San Carlos Gentlemens Club is just a cloak for the members to get together and share our exploits with the kids around town. Boy did Mel have some fun action this last week. His pooch even got some boy ass. Alecs is no longer in charge of VSC. I am. I am the BOSS now. king <King george
Back to top Go down
George

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am the Boss Now   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:24 am

I have suceeded in getting rid of Hawaii and now Instructor anyone who disagrees with me and how I run things will join them.

In other words its my way or the highway.
Back to top Go down
George

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am the BOSS NOW   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Take a look at all my classified ad's people are throwing money at me.

I told alecs but he didn't want to listen, so now its me who will peap the rewards. Perhaps I should increase the rates? Then I can buy Marge that new Ferrari she always wanted.

I like being the boss of a tax free business I should have do it long ago.
Back to top Go down
George

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am the BOSS NOW   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:30 pm

Bump king
Back to top Go down
George

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am the Boss Now   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:57 am

Bump king
Back to top Go down
George

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am the BOSS NOW   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:42 pm

I love deleting posts,
We all know Larry Parnnell is a liar and a fraud but thats him and if he wants to pretend hes a pricker let him.

Now its time to send me some more cash, the little you gave isnt quite enough to buy a taco and bans, so dig deep my dear my sujects and give lots of colored paper.

king George
Back to top Go down
Domino

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am the Boss Now   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:29 pm

George enjoy your reign while it lasts

Once a kink always a king but once a night is enough or in your case

Pride goes before a fall

The Viva Site is an ad free site you are violating tos of the site providers.

another viva will hit the dust George, when you go to jail send out an message so we can end some KY Jelly.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alecs

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: I am now the Boss   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:32 pm

I try post on the viva board I sell viva san carlos to George. He say he make it good and pay me for pic of the day.

So I let him bsell me it to him and we happy now I have lot money George have busines in san carlos.

Know so you now why he deletion posts and not give answer to questions.
He not likw to question him he like run viva san carlos like Catalina run Real Estate...

I keep banamex forum so people now truth about san carlos and things happen here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am the BOSS NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the BOSS NOW   I am the BOSS NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the BOSS NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BANAMEX :: TRUTH UBIQUE-
Jump to: