BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meter Maids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pemex

Meter Maids Empty
PostSubject: Meter Maids   Meter Maids Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:03 am

Im wondering two things with this thread?
1. Why didn't it get posted here... Ok it is now!!

2. How long before it is deleted by magic fingers? Oh it not real estate is it so it will probably stay for the duration.....

Subject: Re: Pemex con game Name: Pez Date Posted: Nov 18, 07 - 8:01 PM IP Address: 68.5.133.112
Message: What good does a calculator do to the "you gave me a 20 peso note, amigo, not a 200 peso note" scam?

Are you the clueless resident that frequents this site? Seems so
Subject: Re: Pemex con game Name: Pez Date Posted: Nov 18, 07 - 8:06 PM IP Address: 68.5.133.112
Message: Oh, yeah, just because you're paranoid doesnt me they arent out to get you.

Fu** the attendants! I pay at the window, most of the time. No dickering needed when the gal with the bottom line is right in front of you.

Subject: Re: Pemex con game Name: Resident Date Posted: Nov 18, 07 - 10:58 PM IP Address: 207.200.116.197
Make sure you DEMAND even numbers, you don't want there to be any confusion. But if there is a mix up, even if it's your fault, make sure you scream "I'M AN AMERICAN CITIZEN" at the top of your lungs. Mexicans shiver at that comment.
By the way, you should read your posts before sending them, you make no sense at all.

Subject: Re: Re: Pemex con game Name: Resident Date Posted: Nov 19, 07 - 8:32 AM IP Address: 207.200.116.197
Message: Zorrass, my post was pure sarcasm, if you agreed with it, then you're just another arrogant a-hole. If you read between the lines, then you're just an a-hole.

Subject: Re: Pemex con game Name: Zorro 69.109.78.177 Date Posted: Nov 18, 07 - 11:16 PM IP Address: 69.109.78.177 Email: ZorroSanCarlos@gmail.com
Resident .197 and I agree on something.
Subject:

Re: Re: Pemex con game Name: dweller Date Posted: Nov 19, 07 - 8:25 AM IP Address: 189.171.108.193
Message: Drive close enough to the pump so that you can see the peso amount on the indicator, amking sure that it registers $0.00, tell the attendant "dos cientos pesos de Magna". When the attendant delivers the gas and comes to your car window for the money, give him the $2oo peso note,snd say "dos cientos pesos". Always ask for an "even peso" amount so that "no change on the transaction" is necedssary. Don;t ask for gasoline by the litre or gallon, this exposes you to the possible scams concerning change.

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down

Meter Maids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BANAMEX :: TRUTH UBIQUE-
Jump to: