BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acu Liar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
U Judge

Acu Liar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu Liar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:06 am

Its good to see that larry the Acu liar is still Waltering around with fiction and inventive writings to make himself look important.

I copied this from viva;

“AcuDoc
IP: 68.105.213.210
Jan 5th, 2008 - 4:29 PM Re: Radar Guns

I have a radar detector and have noticed them many times on the out skirts of town and by La Palapa. One trick I saw one do was to leave his motorcycle on the other side of the street and then stand behind the trunk of a palm tree with the gun.”

Here is what’s wrong with this story, I work for the police department and radar guns are attached to the vehicle, they need the cars battery power to work. They have always been this way and the only changes made are the new ones work on laser beam. So even if you have a detector its useless because your pinged at the speed of light and unless you have line of site your detector wont pick up the laser.

It is also a myth that they allow you 5 miles over before ticketing you, there is no grace at least not in AZ. So if you complain and think its a speed trap.. it is.. You trap yourself by willfully driving over the LIMIT. Speed kills that’s why they ticket you, hitting your pocket book has been found to make people think and adjust there driving.

So once again Acu Liar proves the previous accusations made against him are true.
Back to top Go down
U Judge

Acu Liar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu Liar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:29 am

This was a really good post Acu Liar made without reading before posting, funny, and again it shows him in his truest form a Walter Mitty or Better yet Billy Liar. I will post between his in blue so you understand what is so amusing..

AcuDoc
IP: 72.214.128.49
Jan 6th, 2008 - 1:09 PM Re: Radar Guns

I personally don't care if they are illegal in Mexico or the states I use one. Plus mine is located in a place that is hard for an officers to see.

Firstly, it shows contempt for the laws of the country (Mexico) he professes to enjoy, but it actually shows he has no regard for Mexico or its Laws and People. Acu Liar is stating here he is a typical visiting American and he is above them all!!! He is actually less of a person than he thinks, but you watch him cry out for the US consulate to bail him out if he gets caught. And where can you locate a detector in an old Ford pick up truck, where it can be seen and heard over engine noise and rattles???

"For those of you that think this is wrong, don't throw the first stone, I'm sure at some point in your life you've bent the rules just a bit."

Suprizingly Acu Liar most people do not bend the rules at all, most people are law bidding citizen who have a high respect for the country and laws they are living in or visiting.

"And as far as this goes its a radar detector, I'm not out causing pain or hurting anyone in any way by using one."

Only a Radar detector, proves that you are willing to break the law which means you put others at risk!!
And regarding NOT CAUSING PAIN??? hell you proclaim you stick needles in people, you profess to be ex Navy, So you do hurt real people by stealing there lives and qualifications... You have again proved your slime ball existance, as has been said a liar and a charlatan is you true self...

We had a guy in a few years ago, professed to be a desert storm vet, he got through the Academy, where it he was found out to be a conman resulting in him serving time for wearing medals he was not entitled to wear...... Like you Acu Liar he never served a day... Oh I know you'll attack me about this thread, but it worries me not, post your serial number and lets check you out once and for all... Did I hear a No??? now whose the chicken shit coward??
Back to top Go down
U Judge

Acu Liar Empty
PostSubject: Acu Liar   Acu Liar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:50 am

Once again the Acu Liar has been caught, he has repeatedly said he only uses his own name (a pseudo = Acudoc) and because no one recommended him on the Therapist thread he posted an accusation using TE… So come on Acu Liar you have again been caught out for lying and trying to instigate trouble on the board.

Oh and please don’t try to claim someone posted using you IP address! Each computer has its own IP, Each service provider issues a unique IP for each customer so there is no way anyone could use your IP unless you allowed the access to you computer. The same goes for the e mails you and alecs sent, according to DNS records those e mail addresses are registered to you and alecs and match your IPA’s

Although there is nothing new because we have all known for a long time how much you lie! Its just that you keep proving us right.

From the Radar Gun Thread
AcuDoc

From the Profesionals Therapists thread;

TE
Jan 6th, 2008 - 7:03 PM Re:

Can't really agree with you Gary as far as being the best quality and service in the area. The therapists at the San Carlos Wellness Center are first rate and well qualified, trained and work therapeutically as well.
I also think it was in poor taste regardless the reason to step on Marco and Suzy's post. I also think it was a demeaning to say if you want a "treat" see them but if you wanted quality work go to your service, seems like a back-handed compliment.
You've posted here before and should of posted again for your service verses pushing your service here.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Res

Acu Liar Empty
PostSubject: Aculiar   Acu Liar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:31 am

the pathetic cretin is crying again can somene get his mommy to come get him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acu Liar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acu Liar   Acu Liar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acu Liar
Page 1 of 1