BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ortez Law Suit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy

Ortez Law Suit Empty
PostSubject: Ortez Law Suit   Ortez Law Suit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:00 am

I wasn't quite quick enough to copy the post before alexs deleted it.
But the jist is Sunshine and Ortez are suing a Az Nurse for publishing the crooked antics of the witches. Stange as someone pointed out, the Nurse is now living and working in Mexico! But the Law suit is to be in AZ.. Now lets see if we have this right? I detect that ortez as a Mexican National thinks she'll get justice in an Az Court room..lol..
Ortez you make me laugh, you real are a pathetic old witch. Lets see an Arizona court, Arizona Judge, Arizona Jury, and you think being Mexican you can win against an Arizonan especially as she has proof of your con tricks and the bad publicity about Arizonans and US citizens being owed mioney and being conned by Wetbacks. Dream on Girl, Id never let you near my house.

And from VSC Board,

U Judge
IP: 74.53.36.153
Jan 30, 08 - 4:14 PM Re Law Suit

Alec's,
I am sure we understand why you have locked the thread "Law Suit" but by doing so you are showing.

1. Just who is controlling this message board!

2. I would also like to know how anyone thinks this court case will achieve anything productive. After all haven't we recently read from other family members that the past is the past and old wounds should not be reopened?

3. With so many people using different names and proxy IP's proving just who did what and when is an impossibility. I have previously consulted with the FBI who told me, unless you have unlimited amount of money, drop it. Because International legal fee's are astronomical. I realize you said the accused did this from Glendale Az, but if the person is living and working in Mexico? It is Mexico where the suit should be filed.

4. A good lawyer and the FBI will also confirm that if there is proven truth and verifiable fact in the defenses reasoning of the original publishing’s the case will be thrown out. Although there is a chance that if each individual liable/slander publication is suit separately and a jury trial is selected some of the cases will survive possibly to a favorable result.

5. If the case is tried in the US you are innocent until guilty! That means that the prosecution will need to prove their case beyond a shadow of a doubt .

I wish you we’ll ,but quite frankly I don’t think you stand a chance in hell of succeeding, All you have done is publish what appears to be nothing more than a scare tactic, with the hope you’ll stop bad publicity.

judy
IP: 207.200.116.68
Jan 30, 08 - 3:56 PM locked post - susan canale and catalina ordaz
Why cannot one reply to the post catalina ordaz wrote about susan canale? The post is locked. Why is that?

important
IP: 189.171.113.53
Jan 30th, 2008 - 4:22 PM Re: locked post - susan canale and catalina ordaz

Alex, why you took the law firm information?
let us know residents wnats to know about what Susan Canale did.
resident

alecs
IP: 189.171.101.139
Jan 30th, 2008 - 4:24 PM Re: Re Law Suit
If you don't understand, why are you posting this?

U Judge
IP: 74.53.36.153
Jan 30th, 2008 - 4:32 PM Re: Re Law Suit

alec's,
I fully understand, but if you read my post again you will see real questions and statements of truth and fact. But its your's and the site owners money so you go waste it as you please because on what you posted your boss will loose hands down.

And I must compliment you on your selective censorship pass my congratulations on to your boss. Although I think Venezuela would be a better dictatorship to belong to Chavez needs people like her.
Back to top Go down
?

Ortez Law Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ortez Law Suit   Ortez Law Suit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:41 am

Susan Marie Wheaton Canale (Nurse)

To the residents of San Carlos:

Snowbird Realty’s lawyers want to inform the public that they decided to submit an accusation of defamation to the courts of the State of Arizona, against Jennifer Wheaton, Susan Wheaton Canale and Jose Luis Canale, for having initiated and continued a campaign against the owner of Snowbird, Catalina Ordaz and her family. Susan Canale used a Glendale, Arizona address where she registered a Web page about three years ago; the page was created and used solely to hurt Catalina Ordaz, her family and their businesses. Catalina and her family are natives of the Guaymas area, where they have been active for many years. Within their businesses, they represent many clients in diverse legal matters. Susan Canale has been cutting and pasting on different San Carlos bulletin boards and Internet Web boards, information that is public with the only desire to hurt Mrs. Ordaz.
As of this moment, the legal machinery of the United States will stop the wrongdoings of Susan Canale and her group.
Our law firm in the United States researched if Susan Canale, with any of her aliases was a registered nurse, able to legally work in the United States. What they found out is that Susan Canale’s license expired in 1987 and was never renewed. Mrs. Canale however has been working in Mexico as a nurse without having the proper documentation and therefore working illegally to this day.

Barragán and Asociados

Attorneys at Law

Cel: 0446221030326

Copy: to Comisionado de Fomento al Turismo

Sr. Epifanio Salido Pablovich.

Guaymas, Sonora

note:
An attorney's office with only a cellphone?
[i][b]
Back to top Go down
Jan

Ortez Law Suit Empty
PostSubject: law suit   Ortez Law Suit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:14 am

This was also posted but I guess alec's boss ordered the thread removed along with the other two that asked questions!!

We'll not to worry someone has already posted this on the Banamex site!

You know it strikes me alec’s that your boss creates her own negativity.
I hope she knows there’ll be a counter suit and she will subpoena the court document, newspapers etc…

Your Boss looks as though she is going to be fleeced , not to worry poverty is wide spread in Mexico she’ll able to come down to earth and experience true Mexican living.
Back to top Go down
Bob

Ortez Law Suit Empty
PostSubject: slander   Ortez Law Suit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Anyone (you would think a lawyer would know this?) can look up medical licenses on line.
She has a current Arizona RN license with no problems since 1986.
Appears they have just slandered Susan!
Back to top Go down
yes

Ortez Law Suit Empty
PostSubject: again   Ortez Law Suit Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:52 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ortez Law Suit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ortez Law Suit   Ortez Law Suit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ortez Law Suit