BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

over the road

Go down 
AuthorMessage

over the road Empty
PostSubject: over the road   over the road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:53 am

Chrisy Holmes
I noticed that no posts have been posted on the other board since the 6th of Feb. Why do I get the feeling from reading some post that they are posting here on Viva.The same old same old that was posted on the other board.

We'll bimbo we were just waiting and watching, but now the action is beginn=ning to resurface and alecs is letting his over wieght finger fall on the delete button. So we see thids board being very active

hey and whats with the post above? you said you didn't come here!

What a lying thick bitch you are....
Back to top Go down
Fred

over the road Empty
PostSubject: liars   over the road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:05 am

Chrisy Holmes ia also another liar that boards ful;l of em

she said she never came here the post above tells a different story.

Shouldn't alecs ban these trouble makers, and liars.

He deleted wetback and he did nothing wrong is that a Mexican stand off or what?
Back to top Go down
Resident

over the road Empty
PostSubject: cry babies   over the road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:17 pm

What a cry baby, hey dicweed if you don't like it fook off and get a life.

Dog called Lucky
IP: 123.242.230.165
Feb 11, 08 - 10:38 PM Mass Exidos

Far be it for me to criticize, but I read tonight another poster has decided to call it quits due to derogative and flaming by the idiots destroying this forum. (Citrus thread)

So Alecs, how do you decide which posts or posters to delete? Because I see the amount of posters declining fast, leaving those we don't want to rule and insult.

Forget the calls about censorship you have to do something just take a look at how many have left this board and use Bart's board instead.

Please post your criteria for control so we all understand where we stand, every other board has a terms of service everyone agrees to when they sign up. You don't have on on display so no one knows the standard expected. Thereby the waters are continually tested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

over the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: over the road   over the road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

over the road
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BANAMEX :: TRUTH UBIQUE-
Jump to: