BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jose Martinez order out of San Carlos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vegas Ma

Jose Martinez order out of San Carlos Empty
PostSubject: Jose Martinez order out of San Carlos   Jose Martinez order out of San Carlos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:23 am

Jose Martinez has been order out of San Carlos by un happy resident with a memoey of lies and deciet by Jose while working for Catalina.
Now lets get rid of the other ppiece of shit Richard Baca.

Jose J. Martinez/ San Carlos Dream Homes
IP: 189.171.113.166
Feb 11, 08 - 4:17 PM Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson

An individual calling himself “I’TS ME”, IP 189.171.100.32, claiming to be the perpetrator of the verbal attacks in my office last Friday, put a message in the Viva San Carlos site and is threatening to put the “truth” in an indelible page I want to mention what is now public record, the individual goes by the name of Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson. He lives on a boat in Marina Real. He gave an untrue address of Marina Real 14-9. He therefore gave a false address to the authorities because his real address is Marina Real 13-9 and lives aboard a boat named Victoria. He is building a house in San Carlos with a local Civil Engineer.

I’m sure that because of the way this developed it had to be a staged attack. I do not know who the person or persons are, that want to affect us so negatively. I can be sure that it was another office that might be in the same line of business as us. It could also be someone that has a vendetta against some of my relatives. To have come into my office all angered voicing an extreme collection of insults at us might mean that this man was under the influence of controlled and maybe not very legal substances. He really looked and behaved like a person out of equilibrium. He made my wife and me to be really frightened.

Nor my wife nor I had ever met this individual. I had never crossed a word with Thompson until he came to us. Why did he come to my office to say so many insolent words is beyond my comprehension. Could it be that someone is afraid to loose business with our participation in Real Estate? Is this MAN Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson able to think for himself and direct aggression to where it should be directed? Why, why, why did this happen?

One funny thing occurred on Friday as my wife and I we were waiting for a transcript of our complaint at the Comisaría, Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson came into the office and immediately we told Mr. Sergio Garcia Juarez-the Comisario who Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson was, we said Mr. Comisario, this is Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson, the man that attacked us verbally at our office. When Jeff Thompson saw us he turned right around and ran out of the office. Mr. Garcia Juarez immediately sent a policeman to catch him but he was able to flee successfully.

There are some things that are very evident:

• This man Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson came in to provoke us. Why?
• This man Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson is very possibly involved with someone that feels threatened with my participation in the Real Estate market of San Carlos?
• This man Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson, who might have great desire to use an alias in his future postings is not a brave man, he hides and insults women with his corpulence. Why?
• This man Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson lied to the authorities. Will that get him into trouble?
• This man Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson should find alternate ways of getting his kicks. Does he think that Mexico is a country where he can trample over the rights of others just because he is a big bully? Why?

res
IP: 68.228.200.224
Feb 11th, 2008 - 6:45 PM Re: Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson

Jose
Why do you keep posting about your problems? You make yourself look foolish and petty and certainly not the professional you claim to be. Be an adult and handle your own problems and stop whining.
Be a man not a whimp.

Resident
IP: 207.200.116.68
Feb 11th, 2008 - 7:07 PM Re: Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson

Jose, you are waaaaaay stupider than I thought. Do you not realize you are losing the little credability you had?
There are some people who exude shiftyness and lack of credibility, you are one of them.
Your face make my stomach turn. You come across as an arrogant used car saleman.
There is only one person that I know who speaks highly of you, and that's Richard Baca. Unfortunately, Mr. Baca hasn't measured the ramifications of his actions, otherwise he wouldn't have put himself out on a limb.
Before anyone starts to defend this creep, I would advise you do some research on him.
Mr. Baca, if you continue to vouch for this creep I will have to refrain from sending you potential business leads, as you were the only realtor I held in high regard...until now.

It's Me Hit Man from 14-9
IP: 75.125.166.53
Feb 11th, 2008 - 7:16 PM Re: Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson

Perhaps JKT is being paid by those you conned in your last business enterprise in San Carlos before running away to Vegas.

It may even be your own family who don’t want you around because you make there own shady business practices rise to the forefront yet again, And as the Sping is selling time they want to rip off more people but feel you threaten there operation…

There again it could be Im being paid by the Mafia from Vegas who don’t like your “Business Practices”.

I think you’re a liar and the whole thing is a put up job to attract sympathy and try to win over the residents of VSC so you can rip everyone off again.

Whatever the reason your not wanted in San Carlos. its time you packed your bags and left San Carlos for good..

You wont be told again you have been given your last warning

IP: 70.176.190.157
Feb 11th, 2008 - 8:18 PM Re: Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson

Jose
Please take the suggestions and get out of town. We all know why you went to Vegas: to avoid the backlash of the K.J. incident. Go back to Vegas, there is no place for your kind in SC.

EasilySwayed
IP: 71.107.197.216
Feb 11th, 2008 - 9:13 PM Re: Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson

What is the KJ incident, and what was his part in it?

Common Sense
IP: 189.171.110.31
Feb 11th, 2008 - 10:14 PM Re: Jeffrey Kenneth Thompson
Easily,

It's none of our business. If we weren't involved we don't need to know.
Back to top Go down

Jose Martinez order out of San Carlos
Page 1 of 1