BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage

. Empty
PostSubject: .   . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:42 am

Its a pitty the witch of San Carlos didn't write it but its still good for a laugh, not the IP from both posts its the same person!!!

My response

It devotes a group of foreigners to vilify the people who are doing business in the Zona Turistica de Nuevo San Carlos Guaymas, Sonora.sobre to all Mexicans.
This is undesirable people using the name of Banamex on your page and you notice the manager Banamex in San Carlos New Guaymas, Sonora, which is where it belongs and did defamation case.
Hopefully managers Banamex do something so that this page is dedicated to foreigners who defame be cancelled. I understand this page contract in Canada and we as individuals have tried to locate the server to claim and we have not been able to. My business and I am a victim of this page my family and I are natives of this city with many years of experience in business. Illegal foreign competition and we have these allies and why they attack us in these pages is not fair!
Ask help to keep this page disappears. One of the people who called us defaming Susan Marie Wheaton Canale, licensed nurse illegal only in the state of Arizona and works in San Carlos New Guaymas, Sonora as a nurse, that authority can be ordered from this woman? It can be found at:
A particular clinic is called Clinica San Carlos with telephone 622-22-60062 where she answers, the street is home Tuesday Lot 96 in San Carlos New Guaymas, Sonora, cp 85506.
And their mail is
Help please ......
The other is a Canadian named Edward Brown, who had lived in the community that Tourist vendia and bought houses without authorization and no longer lives here but from afar this bothering business Mexicans.
Thanks.
Your friends

IP: 189.173.100.138

Feb 26th, 2008 - 1:18 AM Re: My response

We are deeply sadened by this, what can we do to help - exactly?
Back to top Go down

. Empty
PostSubject: .   . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:43 am

Your friends

IP: 189.173.100.138

Feb 26th, 2008 - 1:18 AM Re: My response

We are deeply sadened by this, what can we do to help - exactly?
Back to top Go down
Correcti

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm

YES she did write this herself.

Go to quejatel

.com
Back to top Go down
best gue

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Nice try - guest