BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It wasn't my fault

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nina

It wasn't my fault Empty
PostSubject: It wasn't my fault   It wasn't my fault Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:39 am

Yes I am the vicious dog my masters Bobby and Leslie Shalen had killed today. Yes I know they call it "put down". It sounds so much nicer than what they really did to me. Do they actually think I didn't know the needle was full of poison? I had good instincts when I was still alive so I knew their intention even though they were teared up holding the bleeding Lucky Bucky. Tell you the truth I am mad about them having me "put down". My new friend Lucky Bucky was not allowed treatment for the injuries he sustained when I viciously attacked him. Poor little buck was crying for his life, pleading to be stitched up. My masters though had different plans as they considered the costs involved and the trouble it would be.
I had the best master any dog could ask for.
I was a very bad dog all my life. I had a vicious side and was not afraid to show it. My masters were so nice that I was allowed to play with little Bucky as I liked to call him. I remember a small child in a tiny dress and little pink shoes my masters allowed me to play with. I was tempted to kill then but I thought better of it at the time. Well here I am running at the mouth. I guess I want to just say goodbye to my masters one last time. Bucky and I are doing fine. Doggy heaven is cool. All the cats a dog could want to chase and fire hydrants at every corner! Lucky Bucky barks goodbye too. As I am unable to post on VSC could someone cut and paste this to that board so my master has a chance of reading this. Nina and Bucky
Back to top Go down
Nina

It wasn't my fault Empty
PostSubject: Sahel should be horse whipped   It wasn't my fault Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:31 pm

The Shalens don't seem to look after their animals do they?

They should be banned from having any living thing.

BobbySahlen

Today at 06:22 AM #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dangerous ones look like blue snot bubbles with a tail. Two or three years ago, we were swimming with out yellow lab and she snapped one up in her mouth. Bad situation. Poor thing was in misery for quite awhile. These varmits usually don't appear in great numbers until June. We noticed them all around us after the poor pup got zapped. It was a wonder we didn't get stung. One even has to take care just walking on the beach in June....they can come up in the tide as it splashes and sting.
Back to top Go down

It wasn't my fault
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BANAMEX :: TRUTH UBIQUE-
Jump to: