BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bring tomatoes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonight

Bring tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Bring tomatoes   Bring tomatoes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:54 pm

What's New - Lost & Found - Questions - Ads
A Mexican Board in English - San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico. E-mail the Admin at: vivasancarlos@prodigy.net.mx

Old board click here

Return to Website

First

Prev

Home

Next

Last
Search this Forum:
Viewing Page 1 of 1 (Total Posts: 4)

Author Comment
Bobby Sahlen

IP: 189.176.196.185

Mar 13, 08 - 7:09 AM Thank You, San Carlos

Thanks for all the caring messages in response to our terrible day yesterday. It's hard to move on, but we have a show to do tonight at La Palapa from 5-8. It will be difficult, but the show will go on. I've heard it said that laughter is great medicine for healing a great sadness. Being out beside the beautiful beach at La Palapa and sharing our music with you will prove the point and bring great cheer. Hope to see everyone.

Combining business with the unnecessary deaths of two lovely dogs disgusts me. Am I alone? Someone suggested an apology from the Shalens for the terrible decisions they made but they not only refuse to take responsibility for the tragic end of these two dogs but they mindlessly promote a business engagement for their own personal profit. These Shalens are complete sickos. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the targets tonight of some tomatoes being thrown at them while they are on stage partying before the two dead dogs corpses are even cold. Bring the ripest and juciest tomatoes available and take aim!
Oh boy!!

IP: 189.176.107.165

Mar 13th, 2008 - 7:15 AM Re: Thank You, San Carlos

Give it a break!!
AcuDoc

IP: 68.105.213.210

Mar 13th, 2008 - 9:01 AM Re: Thank You, San Carlos

All the best to you and Leslie
Dog Lover

IP: 189.176.172.122

Mar 13th, 2008 - 10:29 AM Re: Thank You, San Carlos

Bobby, can you sing for me "How much is that doggie in the window"?

First

Prev

Home

Next

Last