BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ordaz and her camp's smear campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricardo

Ordaz and her camp's smear campaign Empty
PostSubject: Ordaz and her camp's smear campaign   Ordaz and her camp's smear campaign Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:42 pm

It never fails to amuse me to listen to the 'spin doctors' try to turn the attention away from the local 'famous woman' and her many pending lawsuits.
Her brother spoke on a recent Guaymas morning radio program. He said there are other problems in San Carlos and made some very damaging allegations against local residents. And he is a City Council member?
Each time the information regarding recent legal events are made available for the English speaking community the family starts their smear campaign against others. As if to redirect and blame others and 'spin' the facts to suit them.
After reading of the foreigners and their nightmare real estate experiences in San Carlos it does not surprise me that the same name continues, year after year, to be apart of it.
Now, a family member posts that she is innocent.
I guess we will wait to see the courts decisions.
Where there is smoke---------there is fire.
Back to top Go down
Nacho Br

Ordaz and her camp's smear campaign Empty
PostSubject: Make sense   Ordaz and her camp's smear campaign Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:20 pm

It amuses me too when I read all the crappy campaigns that a group of gringos helped by some mercenary Mexicans have against Mrs. Ordaz.

Zurdo, you just want to keep on leeching money from Mellen. I don’t think you do those eloquent dissertations you are so famous for, for free. What is that I heard, that you asked Mrs. Ordaz for hush money and she sent you straight to where your soul will reside when the grim reaper takes your ugly body.

You are what many have said, a joke. I don’t care about your sexual orientations, your drinking problems, about all your unpaid debts, nor about your hatred for the fair sex. Just—chinga tu madre—and go back to selling shirts. You are a very poor substitute for a journalist.
Back to top Go down

Ordaz and her camp's smear campaign
Page 1 of 1