BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TRUTH UBIQUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larry Wi

TRUTH UBIQUE Empty
PostSubject: TRUTH UBIQUE   TRUTH UBIQUE Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:03 am

I am appalled, truly appalled at getting an E-mail yesterday from my brother about things supposedly happening in San Carlos, Sonora in Mexico, a beautiful place that I have visited yearly for more than 25 years. My brother has been telling me for some time now about the very bad commentaries going around about Catalina Ordaz. Never did I expect the comments to be so harsh and lacking in humanity. It seems like someone wants to personally hurt her or otherwise harm her. The content of the E-mail was an article titled “Organized Crime in San Carlos?”, written by José G. Rodriguez, I got a translation into English of an article that appeared in a paper or magazine called Revista Sin Límite. It deals with unbelievable allegations of bad business practices done by the Ordaz family of Guaymas. I read the article and became unhappy, angry and inquisitive at to why so much hatred was being deposited onto the Ordazes. I have known the whole family for many years, I knew their Mother, bless her soul, and I have even been invited to some of the family weddings. I additionally became dismayed when I saw the long list of E-mail addresses, some of persons that I know, have met and respect very much.

Looking at the list, I wondered how I could help my friends, the persons that were being destroyed so relentlessly. After debating with my wife and with my brother, I have decided to put the E-mail addresses that were used to distribute the awful and untrue information. If any person received the E-mail who is not a part of the wrongdoers, please excuse me, maybe it was not your fault that you received the E-mail; but if the list contains your E-mail and you are part of the free enemies that Catalina and her relatives have, I will not apologize.

As a matter of clarification, the E-mail was launched by these two addresses:
srasusan@yahoo.com,
clinicasancarlos@yahoo.com
All these persons got the contents (my brother was removed):
rodtrumbull@msn.com,
losclydes@prodigy.net.mx,
rodwinder@juno.com,
donnismk@hotmail.com,
quepasa@prodigy.net.mx,
a1nosepicker@hotmail.com,
larrydoro@yahoo.com,
nanettesmith378@hotmail.com,
fritzandkathy@msn.com,
doszorros@hotmail.com,
gschaefer10@cableone.net,
thegreekswife@aol.com,
borderbandit@prodigy.net.mx,
jjperrine@msn.com,
havefun@intothesunsettours.com,
jimmarilynfiala@hotmail.com,
jb1933@dakotacom.net,
packerbacker_47@yahoo.com,
mthrp@hotmail.com,
paulknowles11@hotmail.com,
pschaefer10@cableone.net,
jrich007@wildapache.net,
rrprice34@yahoo.com,
hicarlota@yahoo.com,
gregandsandy@msn.com,
bhammer@prodigy.net.mx,
happy-happy@sbcglobal.net,
GPete4015@aol.com,
rodtrumbull@msn.com,
hicarlota@prodigy.net.mx,
hicarlota@yahoo.com,
dhrosser@yahoo.com,
baroncpa@aol.com,
casasolec@yahoo.com,
rraasveld@yahoo.com,
barrygrant@dslextreme.com,
royalbouschor@yahoo.com,
munsonissomewhere@yahoo.com,
BOBBYUNSER@aol.com,

[b]
Back to top Go down
Bob

TRUTH UBIQUE Empty
PostSubject: The article Spanish-http://sinlimiteavante.blogspot.com/2008   TRUTH UBIQUE Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:28 am

Catalina, I mean Larry..........many legal problems are upon you(her) and this interesting article exposed some of your (her)misdoings.
http:
http://sinlimiteavante.blogspot.com/2008/04/con-vista-al-mar-edicin-no-143-columna.html

[
Back to top Go down
Dicweed

TRUTH UBIQUE Empty
PostSubject: fodder   TRUTH UBIQUE Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:21 am

FLUSH IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRUTH UBIQUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH UBIQUE   TRUTH UBIQUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH UBIQUE