BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catalina

Boca Empty
PostSubject: Boca   Boca Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:37 am

Richard Baca
IP: 189.171.102.181
Nov 29th, 2007 - 3:46 PM

Re: Why is it?
My Father used to say, "don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see".
In the use of anyone's service, or the purchase of any product, caveat emptor (buyer beware) is universal advice.
With both of these concepts in mind, I think that it's advisable for a new person to an area to not believe anything they hear but scrutinize everything visibly related to the subject. The main caveat is to physically go to various R/E offices and personally interview the principals (not the independent contractor agents) and make your own decision.
In our case, Sunshine Realty, call for an appointment at 226-0980 or drop by the office located next to the Post Office.
sun@prodigy.net.mx

I thought we'd taught you better? For a conman you have a lot to learn Richard,
remember your training? Any good sales person will lie to make a sale! To convice the buyer they can't trust anyone but you? Tro make them beleive your statement is factually true ! Then sneak in with "Hey Mr buyer", would I lie to you? Would I say this unless If it wasn't true, would a crook tell you this?
Followed up with a plug for snowbird !!! Perhaps saying you know I always use them theyre the most experianced in the area. no one can compare with there service!!!

We'll thats honesty!!! Perhaps saying you know, I always use them theyre the most experianced in the area. no one can compare with there service!!! Yep you use em cos your on the pay roll, And the service!!! Experiaced in lying, cheating, forging documents and stealing property from the buyer, hoping they die first..

Richard if if brains were shit youd have a sewage plant between your ears!!!

You can fool some of the people all of the time, but keep your day job!!!
You’d could pass for a used car salesman but remember the lemon law!!
Back to top Go down

Boca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BANAMEX :: TRUTH UBIQUE-
Jump to: