BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catalina Ordaz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:36 pm

Catalina

IP: 189.171.109.108

Nov 21, 07 - 10:09 AM to all of San Carlos

Catalina Ordaz, invites any and all that feel they were conned, to all that have defamed me, and also all who lend an ear and somewhat believe the ugly rumors, to chat with me or at least meet me. You all know that in the US, even the worst of criminals is innocent until proven guilty. I am not a criminal as many have led you to believe. I am an honest person that tries to make a living just like anyone would. I could not have lasted in business for so long if my main objective in life was to fool people. If there is anything of substance that you want to get squared away, if you have doubts about my person, just come down to my office or email me or even call me. Let's meet. This is called Civility.

What many have done to me they would not do to their worst enemy. Many just go along for the ride and think that they are amusing or in some way are getting back to Mexico and mexicans. Why just attacks on me, when there are so many realty companies in San Carlos? Please don't be hidden bullies. Let's get things resolved. Enough is enough!

Oh, by the way, the Channel three report was a repo for failure to pay as per the sales contract. That was a buyer to owner thing and I was not involved. Many repos/foreclosures are happening in the USA now. Is Countrywide and Bank Of America getting reported on Channel 3? I think not.

Sincerely,

Catalina
eevatt@prodigy.net.mx
Email: eevatt@prodigy.net.mx
Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:37 pm

SORRY CATALINA

""You all know that in the US, even the worst of criminals is innocent until proven guilty""

Mexico is Napoleonic Code

Guilty until proven innocent

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:39 pm

After all ... that's the way you wanted it ... and it has always worked for you in the past

ADIOS - Senorita Pig Odor

Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:11 pm

By the way ....

We have a condo that you might be interested in making a deposit on ...

Eastern Europe ... a little out of the way

But still ... a room with a view

............... Very Happy you are being classified as a terrorist Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:14 pm

.................. International places for International FACES .....................
Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:19 pm

Congratulations !

You finally made it

you are now ......... an International Star king

Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:24 pm

........................Long live the Queen...................................
Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:52 pm

.......................... FIRST COME ... FIRST SERVE ............................
Back to top Go down
easily s

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: these's the invite, NOW WHAT?   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:12 pm

I am somewhat dismayed that I am validating this site by being a contributor to it, but someone needs to invite "confused" and anyothers to take Catalina (if it is Catalina) up on her invitation. Step out of the shadows, out of the complaining closet, out from the security of an untracable web name, be a man and speak to the women, you are vehemently trying to destroy. I have absolutly no stake in this at all, just an outside observer, with no bone to pick. I am appalled by the wimps that chastize without a face to face, mano a mano......do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Easy.....   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:14 pm

I am somewhat dismayed that I am validating this site by being a contributor to it, but someone needs to invite "confused" and anyothers to take Catalina (if it is Catalina) up on her invitation. Step out of the shadows, out of the complaining closet, out from the security of an untracable web name, be a man and speak to the women, you are vehemently trying to destroy. I have absolutly no stake in this at all, just an outside observer, with no bone to pick. I am appalled by the wimps that chastize without a face to face, mano a mano......do the right thing.

Easy,
I don't think you understand the seriousness of this thread or the content, Paranoia doesn't come into it. It isn't a case of close your eyes and ears to what is going on in the community as you seem to advocate. If there are problems with a real estate company or any other company or organization it needs to be aired, as is said buyer be warned... But only if the buy is aware of the problems. As has been shown, the court cases are there, the fraud is there and many many questions still exist.. It affects potential buyers and those who are considering moving up. They deserve to know the Truth. What better way to inform people than to broadcast the problem and the people behind the scams. Let me also state again just for you, the family have not sued the TV station, the Reported or the NY Times. Now that’s mighty strange because according to you them and others they are innocent!!!!!!! Like hell the truth is finally out and the people of San Carlos and prospective buyer and sellers will hire one of the reputable REA... the ones who are honest and have integrity, the ones who are independent of the San Carlos Mafia............

As to people being in hiding? Not really, certainly no different than yourself???
And to face these people as you suggest, would be suicide if the rumors are true about violence and threats? So even if they want to be themselves, and address family face to face….. Would be a really stupid idea.. To quote forest Gump: “Stupid is what stupid does!!” and beside we like the box of chocolates we have already!!
Also as posted for your counter part Karyn, here is a little info on why Usernames are used rather than real names.
Since radio communications were discovered, and people started using Morse code, abbreviations or call signs made up of a letter number configerations have been used to identify a person or station. It is much simpler, and has a higher security level than a persons actual name. It has progressed through the years but still remain the same with the same intent. Easy authentication and only one person or station can use that call sign. When you transmit to someone, where others can view or overhear your conversation. Your ID is protected by the use of a Call sign, Username, Handle or what ever you want to call it. Using a real name opens up the possibility of ID theft and countless other abuses.
Even ISP's ask you to choose a Username, so do the majority of sites or forums. So cowards they are not, if you have a problem complain to the FCC. (G2Z....)

And stop being a Dicweed, saying you are on the outside looking in, Your not you involved yourself by posting…

Back to top Go down
https://banamex.forumotion.com
Dicweed

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Admin   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:18 pm

I am an outsider to this inane effort, inre, Catalina Ordaz. My point is she has offered to meet, with any and all who feel they have been bamboozeled. Is this bad? I think not. As far as me not understanding what is/ and has been going on, is an ill thought proposition. I to have heard all the concerns for many years, they have not affected me, had they I would have gone to the source myself and tried to resolve them. Does the name Maury Irons mean anything to you? That is who we bought our home here in SC, 26 years ago. I not only have longevity, but have been privy to most things going on around here for some time. Hope all will take advantage of Catalinas invite and meet with her.
Back to top Go down
resident

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:41 pm

Phone threats-hundreds of them.Day and night! Threats of deportation-visits from immigration officers, papers spread around town with allegations of wrong doings.-visits from federal investigators.............
Anyone who goes against her dishonest ways are
HARRASED!
Keep in mind she really does not think she has done anything wrong.

I heard when a man two years met with her in her office she locked the door and called the police saying he was threatening her. Guess what? He was deported.
Would you meet with this person? We let the lawyers handle that.
Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:37 am

Suggest you talk to Ed Brown from Canada. We will gladly fill you in on Catalina
Back to top Go down
confused

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:38 am

Gary Bond

IP: 189.171.104.218

Nov 21st, 2007 - 2:17 PM
Back to top Go down
residentA

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:55 am

Give Sr Antonio Castillo Puga a call. Great guy trying to save an invasion of his land by the Ordaz clan.
Look for the Hacienda del Mar sign and her invasion.
Reminds you of another location? Sirenas???
Back to top Go down
bumper

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: the Cat   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:14 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catalina Ordaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Ordaz   Catalina Ordaz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalina Ordaz
Page 1 of 1