BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A reason

2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL Empty
PostSubject: 2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL   2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:40 pm

IP: 207.200.116.68

Mar 12, 08 - 4:17 PM Irresponsible owner

Here is something I want Bob Shalen to do:

1. Call Alecs and ask him to remove all traces of the dog that was drowning

2. Tell him to remove all traces of the shameful issue of your big dog killing your little dog

3. Tell him to remove all traces of your sacrifice of the big dog

4. Private things like this should be kept private. It is like you wanting to announce to the world that you have a wart on your foot.Who cares.

5. Shame on you for having sacrificed a good dog. You were the guilty one and not the dog.

Don't do this again because it does not make you look too bright. Calm down now, tomorrow will be another day.

Keep them headphones on Leslie so you don't have to hear the dogs whimpering for mercy you fucking cunt!
Back to top Go down
ptimer

PostSubject: Ass O alecs deletion in full swing   2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:00 pm

This SanCarlos is too much. These people {VSC} cover up and protect the dishonest RE people and the idiot dog owners who have no clue to responsiblity. I thank God it wasn't a small child who was allowed to play with a known killer German Shepard. The Shalens would be in a lot of hurt if this had happened in a area where people are honest and take serious ones conduct. Public ridicule is all we have and I am one that is not going to stop until I hear a public apology for the cruel and thoughtless actions in which two good dogs died needlessly. Please help me by continuing this public humilation on VSC whenever possible until an apology is made by both Bobby and Leslie. Mad Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
Woof

PostSubject: Murderers   2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:03 am

If it had happened in the US they;'d be facing criminal charges, Animal abuse is a felony in all states.

The Shalens are too hooked uop on drugs with a liberal hippy out. It is there kind that have made the Politically Correct problems and spare the child from the rod.... But kill the dog mentality..
We need them out'a San Carlos, and for there own safety they should pack up, sell up and move for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL   2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 DOGS DEAD AT THE HANDS OF BOBBY AND LESLIE SHALEN. PITIFUL
Page 1 of 1