BANAMEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANAMEX

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Starting next week, a live 24 hour webcam will be broadcasting from Catalina Ordazīs principal use bathroom.

The cam was installed several months ago and weīve been waiting for the Wizardīs permission - Sorry for the delay.

You must confirm that you are at least 18 years old to view.

The cam will broadcast from the new Banamex site - as noted below
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Campbell   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:32 pm

Whoever you fucking are, I am almost sure that you are Campbell from the Condos next to the Fiesta, and you are thet idiot whose wife is always talking bad about Catalina at the Golf Club. Both of you should stop, you are losing brownie points every time you utter your crap. I have you and Your smelly wife well categorized. You are not a gentleman, she is not a lady and the posting proves it.

Go and claim things from the decrepit mellen aznd stop fucking on this board.

Campbell, people should make soup out of you and call it Campbell's soup.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jo

PostSubject: Kathy   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:40 pm

I belive that Catalina is the most important person in this town
I am her friend.
The envy is around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Catalina is ... has been ... and will always be my toy.
I make the decisions for her life

And she will be begging to go to Hell ... after I finish with her.

I am her last NIGHTMARE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Have a nice day KittyKat Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm

I am the beginning and the end, and everything in between those
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Angry   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Campbell why are you so bitter?

Take the matter up with Mellen- the decrepit swindler. He is a thief. I go to the Fiesta daily and Catalina looks very calm. You are a patsy of mellen. He not only screwed you, he screwed lots of other owners. Some are starting to get the message and are now wanting action from mellen.

That camera you talk about should be pointed up your ass. That is what it should show, 'what happens where mellen screwed' you can call it. Campbell's cream of Mellen soup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:08 pm

And since you have been such a good kitty, starting tommorrow, your GPS location will be broadcast to the GULF CARTEL, every 8 hours.

Itīs showtime Babe - and you are the STAR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:12 pm

GOOD LUCK AND GOODBYE!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Have a ZETA day cat

Back to top Go down
angry

PostSubject: angry   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:18 pm

You are pathetic,.

Are you the guy with the white ford pick up?

Man, you are the best example of white trash. I will take a picture of you, and your plates. You will be on the internet in pictures. Come out smiling Campbell. Here is a new soup for you "sore ass cream of mellen soup"

What do you spice your soup with? Idaho Trash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Osiel Cardenas Guillen   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Osiel Cardenas Guillen.

"Zetas are an armed group," said Zeta-1 in Spanish. "They pick up any people. They kill them. They kidnap them. They rob their houses. They find away to make people disappear." The center of Zeta activity, the "stronghold," is the town of Carmago, Mexico, right across the river from Rio Grande City in Starr County. The men in the room say at least 50 of them are there, in a secluded compound, plotting their next move.

It's the same in other Mexican border cities like Reynosa, Miguel Aleman, and the violence-plagued Nuevo Laredo.

"They figure how they are going to kill," Zeta-1 said. "Burn(ing) in containers of diesel. They can dismember and put you in concrete containers. They toss you in the river, and you never see your family again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Campell   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Webcam - Jon Mellen's bathroom

Starting next week, a live 24 hour webcam will be broadcasting from Jon Mellen's principal use bathroom.

The cam was installed several months ago and weīve been waiting for the Wizardīs permission - Sorry for the delay.

You must confirm that you are at least 18 years old to view.

The cam will broadcast from my new condo.
Back to top Go down
observad

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Can't wait to see catalina's skinny butt,...probably if we get a good shot from the web cam will be able to se her streched out butt hole..jajajaja.. I am anxious to see..not as good as the horse black but the summer is slow and there is nothing to do..it will have to do..oh well....
Back to top Go down
A. W.

PostSubject: Disgusting   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Observad or whoever you are,

If your mother is still alive, I hope she croaks soon. If she already dis, I hope she is burning in hell.

You make me sick.

Your kids, if you had any must have been born morons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 007 Campell   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:54 pm

Webcam – JON MELLEN’S bathroom

Can't wait to see JON’S' skinny butt,...probably if we get a good shot from the web cam will be able to se his streched out butt hole..jajajaja.. I am anxious to see..not as good as the horse black but the summer is slow and there is nothing to do..it will have to do..oh well....
Back to top Go down
observad

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:31 pm

According to some false rumours her ass is wrinkled and flat as a board..and what ever is left is down to the floor..but they are only rumours...jajajaj.,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Campell   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:19 am

According to some false rumours his heart is shot, his ricky is reduced to nothing, his testis are gone together with his prostate, his ass is wrinkled and flat as a board..and what ever is left is down to the floor..but they are only rumours...jajajaj.,

He has to eat Campbell's to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom   Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webcam - Catalina Ordazīs bathroom
Page 1 of 1